Comptroller: James Bowes
Deputy Comptroller: Timothy Sena, CPA
1. Chief financial officer of the Town of Wallingford.
2. Provide financial management and administration and is head of the Department of Finance.
3. Maintain records showing financial condition of all departments and agencies of the Town.
4. Provide in-house accounting and financial service to Town departments
5. Have custody of and handle disbursement of all funds and money.
6. Handle all other such duties as may be required by ordinance or resolution of the Council.
| | Share