45 South Main Street, Room #215
(203) 294-2065 Fax: (203) 294-2064
Director: Eloise Hazlewood, R.S., M.P.H.
Senior Sanitarian: Stephen A. Civitelli, R.S.
Public Health Educator: Chris More, R.N.
The Health Department provides all services required by the CT General Statutes and enforces both CT State Regulations and Local Ordinances.
1. Environmental Health Functions, Forms and Fees
- Beauty/Barber/Nail Salon Registration and Inspections
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Food Protection, Licensing and Food Handler Education
- General Nuisance Complaints
- Lyme Disease and West Nile Virus Surveillance
- Private Well Water Permitting and Approval
- Public Swimming Pool Registration and Inspections
- Subsurface Sewage (Septic) Inspections and Permitting
2. Health Statistics, Surveillance and Monitoring
3. Healthy Wallingford 2000+/Pioneering Healthy Communities
4. Public Health Preparedness Activities
5. Health Promotion and Educational Presentations Upon Request
6. Community and Mental Health contract services provided for:
- Immunizations and Well Child Services
- Dental Well Child Services
- Women Infant and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
Adult immunizations available. Seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccines as scheduled.
7. Healthy Wallingford Dining Guide - 1st Edition
RABIES flyer - What to know and What to do!
| | Share