45 South Main Street, Room #310
Tel: (203) 294-2070 (TDD Available)
Fax: (203) 294-2073
Mayor: William W. Dickinson, Jr.
Administrative Aide, ADA Coordinator & Fair Housing Officer: Joan M. Stave
- The Mayor's Office acts as a clearinghouse for citizens inquiries. If a question cannot be answered
by the Department itself, the Mayor's Office will make every effort to seek the requested information or direct the
call to the proper Department.
- The Office of the Mayor is the nucleus of Town Government and all departments are accountable to the Mayor.
- The Administrative Aide acts as Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator and Fair Housing Officer for the Town. Follow the link(s) to review documents about Fair Housing, Affirmative Action and ADA:.
- Affirmative Action Documents:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Documents:
| | Share