Personnel, Pensions & Risk Management
45 South Main Street, Room #301
Personnel: (203) 294-2080
Risk Management: (203) 294-2130
Fax: (203) 294-2084
Personnel Director: James Hutt
Assistant Personnel Director: Ric Livingston
Risk Manager: Kurt V. Treiber, Jr.
- Labor relations and contract administration
- Process applications for employment.
(downloadable form to be completed and mailed or faxed ONLY)
Current Positions Posted
- Program Planning Administrator (Internal & Outside)
- Property Appraiser (Internal & Outside)
3. Advertise and test for open positions.
4. Benefits administration.
5. Respond to employment questions.
6. Administer property and casualty insurance coverages, workers' compensation benefits and safety
7. Perform inspections of Town facilities and programs to identify Town risk exposures and advises
management of potential sources of accidental loss.
8. Coordinate claim activities with the Town Attorney that have potential for litigation.
The Town of Wallingford is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate as to age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or other protected status under state and federal laws.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
| | Share