29 Town Farm Road 294-2105 Fax: 294-2107
Director of Public Works: Henry McCully
Superintendent of Public Works:
Foreman: Steven Palermo
Garage Foreman: Roger Palermo
- Clean, repair and/or install drainage and catch basins.
- Pave, chip seal, reconstruct and patch roads.
- Plow and salt and removal of snow.
- Remove snow from Town-owned sidewalks and parking lots.
- Repair and/or install curbs.
- Roadside mowing, line striping and street sweeping.
- Maintenance of Parks and Buildings:
- Maintain Municipal buildings.
- Maintain all parks, open space and Linear Trail.
- Set up reviewing stands.
- Solid Waste:
- Christmas tree pickup and recycling
- Issue Commercial Hauler Permits.
- Issue Senior Citizen Permits and Coupons.
- Leaf pickup and recycling.
- Spring cleanup.
- Assist Sheriff with evictions.
- General trash removal from Town properties only.
- Maintenance of Fire, Police, Public Works Department and car pool vehicles.
- Tree and stump removal on Town property.
| | Share